TimberTech & AZEK
Citywide Sundecks’ preferred composite decking
Citywide Sundecks installs a number of reputable composite brands upon request, but TimberTech & AZEK are our preferred composite decking brands.
These companies produce a highly reliable and beautiful product, with a variety of colours to fit any taste. They have an unmatched warranty and impeccable testing and product development to back it up. We feel good about building part of your home with these products.
TimberTech – Capped wood composite decking
Made of plastic and wood fibers, coated with a durable plastic cap, TimberTech composite decking is more resistant to the elements than traditional wood. It provides added durability, mold and mildew resistance, and a splinter-free surface. A practical choice for discerning homeowners, looking for a deck they can enjoy for many years to come, it comes in a variety of colors and grains. The realistic patterns and colours retain the look and feel of traditional hardwood, without the annual sealing and staining needed for protection.
- Traditional beauty: TimberTech mirrors the look and feel of traditional hardwood, but with almost zero maintenance.
- Sustainable homes: TimberTech is manufactured with an average of 65% post-industrial recycled materials.
- Lasting enjoyment: TimberTech’s four-sided plastic capping makes it the most durable capped composite available.
AZEK – Capped polymer decking
With an enhanced real-wood look and strength, AZEK’s capped polymer decking is top of the line in quality and beauty. Unlike traditional composite decking, AZEK is made of 100% cellular PVC. With zero organic material, water ingress is a problem of the past. AZEK is engineered to pass the test of time with unparalleled beauty and functionality.
- Rooftop Decks: AZEK is lightweight, for load on roof supports, compared to timber or pavers.
- Direct Sunshine: AZEK dissipates heat faster than traditional lumber and is ideal for areas receiving direct sunlight.
- Patios: AZEK’s 100% plastic composition stands up to ground level and subterranean installation. No warping or bulging moisture issues here!