Citywide Sundecks’ Preferred Vinyl Decking
Citywide Sundecks installs a number of reputable vinyl brands upon request, but Duradek vinyl decking is our prefered vinyl brand.
Duradek is among the highest quality of any vinyl decking available. Duradek has the largest selection of colours and styles, an industry leading warranty, and is the original vinyl decking membrane. Here’s more about Duradek:
Duradek Vinyl Product Details
Duradek is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and high traffic. It’s ideal for:
- Balconies, sundecks and roof decks.
- Walkways, ramps, and stairways.
- Patios and courtyards.
- Swimming pool and hot tub decks.
Duradek is considered a walkable roofing membrane. This means it’s held to much higher standards that other decking materials:
- Flame resistant: Duradek has a class A flammability rating when installed over non-combustible substrate.
- UV Inhibitors: All Duradek vinyl series are formulated with ultraviolet inhibitors to stand up to burning, fading, and discolouration from the sun.
- Optimal Design: Duradek is also formulated to have a specific thickness that maximizes flexibility, durability, and waterproofing ability at welded seams:
Width: 72 inches
Overall thickness: 60 mils
Backing Type: Woven Polyester Scrim*
Duradek Colours and Styles
See your choices of Duradek vinyl colours here.
Duradek Vinyl Decking: Warranty
Duradek is the only company that promises a written 5 year appearance warranty in addition to a 10 year performance warranty.
To ensure warranty eligibility, Duradek must be installed by a certified installer like Citywide Sundecks. The homeowner must also clean the surface seasonally and inspect it annually for damage. You can view the full details of the Duradek 10 year warranty here.
Duradek Care and Cleaning
With Duradek, maintenance is minimal. Cleaning your deck four times per year will keep it looking its best.
Duradek offers a proprietary vinyl cleaner. You can purchase the Duradek Vinyl Cleaner by contacting Duradek headquarters.
For specific spills, spots and stains, refer to the cleaning guide: